The College owns or has access to numerous research resources of interest to Psychology students and faculty. Information about the behavioural laboratories can be found here; scheduling other rooms for research purposes can be done through the Yale-NUS facilities booking system.
- Laptops – The major has four PC laptops that Psychology majors and faculty can checked out from the Yale-NUS library.
- Noise-cancelling headphones – These devices are attached to the behavioural laboratories, so please write to the individual managers if you are interested in using them.
- Tobii Pro Glasses 2 – A head-mounted eye-tracker; please write to Prof Simon Perrault if you are interested in using it.
- Fabrication studio and recording spaces – Information about these rooms can be found here.
- Qualtrics – An online survey platform to which Yale-NUS has a subscription; here are instructions for setting up and using an account.
- Sona – A research participant management system. More information can be found on the Participants page.
- Zotero – A web-based and standalone application for citation and article management.